Herbalife Brand Ambassdors
Herbalife Brand Ambassadors
- Virat Kohli - born 5 November 1988 - is an Indian cricketer.
- A middle-order batsman, who can also bowl right arm medium pace,Kohli captained the victorious Indian team at the 2008 U/19 Cricket World Cup held in Malaysia, and is the captain of the Royal Challengers Bangalore franchise in the Indian Premier League.
- He also represents Delhi in first-class cricket and played for the West Delhi Cricket Academy.
- 2014 ICC World Twenty20 Player of the Tournament.
- ICC ODI Player of the Year 2012
- Peoples Choice Awards for Favorite Sportsperson of the Year 2012
- Arjuna Award 2013
- Saina Nehwal - born 17 March 1990 in Dhindar, Hisar district, Haryana - is an Indian badminton player
- Saina attained a career best ranking of 2 in December 2010 by Badminton World Federation.
- She is the first Indian to win a medal in Badminton at the Olympics
- She achieved this feat by winning the Bronze medal at the London Olympics 2012 on 4 August 2012.
- She is the first Indian to win the World Junior Badminton Championships and was also the first Indian to win a Super Series tournament, by clinching the Indonesia Open on 21 June 2009.
- Saina is supported by the Olympic Gold Quest.
- Arjuna Award (2009) Oscar Award
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (2009–2010)
- Padma Shri (2010)
MC Mary Kom
- Chungneijang Mary Kom (born 1 March 1983), also known as MC Mary Kom, Magnificent Mary or simply Mary Kom, is an Indian boxer.
- She is a five-time World Amateur Boxing champion, and the only woman boxer to have won a medal in each one of the six world championships.
- She is the only Indian woman boxer to have qualified for the 2012 Summer Olympics, competing in the flyweight (51 kg) category and winning the bronze medal.
- She has also been ranked as No. 4 AIBA World Women's Ranking Flyweight category
- Padma Bhushan (Sports), 2013
- Arjuna Award (Boxing), 2003
- Padma Shree (Sports), 2010
- Contender for Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, 2007
- People of the Year- Limca Book of Records, 2007
- Sportswoman of the year 2010, Sahara Sports Award
- Dipika Pallikal is an Indian squash player.
- She is the first Indian woman to break into the top 10 in the WSA rankings.
- She won 3 WISPA tour titles in 2011 that saw her attain a career best ranking of 13. Later, she bettered that with a top 10 ranking in December 2012.
- She was runner up in the Tournament of Champions 2012 and reached the semifinals of Australian Open 2012
- In the 20th Commonwealth Games held in 2014, Dipika, along with Joshna Chinappa won gold in the squash women's doubles event.
- Arjuna Award, 2013
- Padma Shri, 2014
- Somdev Kishore Devvarman (born 13 February 1985) is a professional Indian tennis player.
- He hit the headlines for being the only collegiate player to have made three consecutive finals at the NCAA, winning back-to-back finals in his junior and senior years at the University of Virginia.
- Only three other players have matched that record since 1950. His 44–1 win-loss record in 2008 at the NCAA Men's Tennis Championship is unprecedented.
- Australian Open 2010, partnered Prakash Amritraj to reach the round of 32 in doubles
- Wimbledon 2010, partnered Treat Huey Conrad to qualify for the main draw in the Doubles competition
- French Open 2010, qualified for Singles main draw
- August 2010, breaks into the top 100 at 96
- Davis Cup 2010, def Brazil, leads India to the World group